Term of Use :
- Bed and Breakfast La Cimentelle is no-smoking accomodation,but specially allocated areas are available to smokers, both outdoor and indoor.
- Pets are accepted by previous arrangement and only under certain conditions.
- Check-in time is from 4:00 pm. We appreciate knowing your estimated time of arrival in advance when possible.
- Departure time is before 11:00 am
- All reservations are considered confirmed when :
- You check availability with our planning
- You sent confirmation by email (name, address, mobile and land line telephone numbers must be supplied)
- After receipt of booking fee ( 20 to 30 % of total rental due for the period of the booking) which is payable by cheque or bank transfer to the account of La Cimentelle. Alternative deposit can be done by Paypal with your credit card.
- Cancellation conditions :
In the event of cancellation less than 8 days prior to arrival, refunds of booking deposit and any other payments will not be made.
In the event that you decide to shorten your stay, the full rental amount for the period booked will be charged.
- La Cimentelle offers you access to its private facilities
Private swimming-pool and other leisure facilities ; the pool is normally open from April to October but we advise you to check in advance of your arrival to confirm this.
Use of the pool and pool areas are in the morning up to 12:00 am and in the afternoon form 4:00 pm onwards.
Outside of these times, we thank you for respecting our privacy within La Cimentelle.
Please note that the swimming pool is not open to the general public and swimming is not supervised therefore use of the swimming pool, the surrounding areas and other leisure facilities are at your own risk. You are welcome to the use of sun loungers, parasols, pool towels, toilets, pool kitchen, lighting etc…however, we would appreciate your treating all garden furniture and pool equipment with respect and notify us immediately in the event of any damage.
For the safety of all, please remember to close parasols and cover the swimming-pool after use; the children can't be alone arround the swimming-pool.
Other useful information :
- La Cimentelle is an old country house, with rustic charm and luxury. However it is important to optimize the general temperature by keeping doors closed when you move from one part to another, the heating thermostat must not be set above a maximum setting of 3.
- Please remember to turn off any electrical equipment when leaving your room or any other part of the accommodation.
- We also appreciate that you ensure the front door and the parking gates are closed when you enter or leave the premises.
- The interior metal staircase is normally reserved for access to the Restaurant area at meal times. During the day, please use the main stairway.
- Informations on tourist activities of Burgundy are available for guests of the Bed and Breakfast : Vézelay, Chablis, Beaune, Morvan, Fontenay's abbey, medieval villages, castles and washhouses of Yonne.
- Wine cellar, drinks available include local wine, rosé de Provence, Fruit nectars, Sodas, Beers, Teas, Hot chocolate, Home-made candies.